If this position is not quite what you are looking for please contact Trackars as we have many up and coming positions we'd love to hear from you.
- Appropriate advertising as job demands dictate and provide potential job applicants with application forms and documentation
- To recruit and process staff adhering to RQIA, DELNI and Trackars Healthcare P&P and standards.
- To advise candidates promptly when they do not meet criteria to be accepted for employment by Trackars
- Matching staff competencies with client requirements
- Achieve department targets
- Respond to all communications as per Trackars P&P
- Market Trackars services continually
- Handling telephone calls and messages, scanning, recording, effective handovers and documentation.
- Organizing and maintaining of booking and allocation on computer-based system.
- Receiving, documenting and processing complaints and untoward incidents as per company P&P, RQIA and NISCC standards.
- Contact and visit clients and potential clients weekly
- Ensure smooth provision of services out of hours whilst oncall as per rota.
- Attend meetings, training, and reviews as job role dictates.
- Organize out of office interviews, ‘Get To Know Trackars’ sessions and PR events to boost recruitment drives.
- Use a variety of social media platforms to advertise vacancies and promote recruitment
- Regular, timely submission of personal reports and KPIs
- Plan, implement and successfully achieve desired outcomes for specific recruitment projects
- Assist with Payroll and processing of weekly timesheets
- Arrange interviews and make any necessary arrangements for pre-employment checks and tests
- Coordinate arrangements for introducing new staff into the company including Induction and training sessions
- Create editorials and inventive candidate attractions
- Take down vacancies on closure dates
- Coordinate ongoing Rota and maintain staffing levels in designated complex homecare cases
- Maintain compliant staff database
- Ensure safe practices are always adhered to.
Full Time Permanent
Type: Full Time
Recruitor: Hannah Ashe
Department: Healthcare Belfast
"For the last 3 years Trackars have been delivering Nursing care for Jimmy, who requires complex needs support in our home. The nurses are professional, respectful and reliable and have become an integral part of our family and lives."
P. Smythes | North Belfastlearn more