If this position is not quite what you are looking for please contact Trackars as we have many up and coming positions we'd love to hear from you.
- Carry out risk assessments, update as appropriate; ensuring safe care for both clients, staff and third parties.
- Monitor standards of care delivered to our complex clients
- Mentor new staff and sign of competencies
- Ensure all staff on shift contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient, safe delivery of each bespoke package
- Ensure clients' needs are being met by interacting with them, resolving or diffusing any problems expediently with all parties as appropriate at local lever where possible.
- Reporting any change in condition and making requests for GP/Professionals visits when needed
- Preparing, updating and evaluating care plans and associated documentation
- Maintaining the necessary records as per company guidelines
- Attend relevant client/staff meetings where practical and as requested
- Advising the Registered Manager of any incidents/accidents in timely fashion to report to care manager and regulatory agencies
- Ensure there is clear, concise handovers at each site
- Complete supervisions and appraisals to ensure best practice is adhered to
- Assist the registered managers with the responses to provider concerns in a timely manner
- Ensure documentation returned to appropriate office for safe filing and storage for 7 years
- Organise training for Trackars staff as appropriate
- Support Trackars frontline healthcare professionals to carry out their role effectively
- Maintain confidentiality, retrain each bespoke contingency plan and only use for delivery of services to the package.
- Where requested by specific Registered Manger, liaise with bespoke team to arrange months off duty by 25th of each month for the next month, ensuring no healthcare professional works greater than 36 hours in one full week.
- Co-ordinate arrangements for introducing new frontline staff into the company including Induction and training sessions
- Coordinate ongoing rotas, maintain staffing levels in designated complex homecare packages, liaison with office staff to fulfil.
- Comply with RQIA and Trackars standards
- NMC Registrant
- People management experience
- Driver with a full license and access to a vehicle,
- Excellent face to face, telephone and media communication skills,
- Awareness of RQIA standards or ability to work within these guidelines.
- Project management experience,
- Awareness of NISCC codes of conduct.
- GDPR knowledge
Personal Characteristics preferred
- Confidence, friendly, approachable personality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organisational abilities
- Team Player
- Smart, professional presentation at all times (ID Badge always worn).
Recruitor: Hannah Ashe
Department: Healthcare Belfast
"For the last 3 years Trackars have been delivering Nursing care for Jimmy, who requires complex needs support in our home. The nurses are professional, respectful and reliable and have become an integral part of our family and lives."
P. Smythes | North Belfastlearn more